My model and friend books Allegra Commercial with her infant

Phoenix came into my life just before Bettie was born and we became instant friends for many reasons, including our love of modeling and photography, and our roles as working moms! The night we met I talked her ear off about how to prepare for Bettie's arrival and when and how to go back to work once they were both settled.

In the short time we have known each other Phoenix has become a mom, she and her daughter booked a National Commercial (the above photo I took got them their audition but they wowed the casting directors!), we have shared birthday cakes, Hawaiian Tropic stories, and even served papers in Hollywood together! I can't wait to see what we do next...with our beautiful daughters along side us!

Phoenix and Bettie even helped Kai and I become models at Expecting Models. Please visit our portfolios as well as Phoenix and Betties' at www.expectingmodels.com

Phoenix and her darling daughter are also on my website under "expecting" (ironically)

Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts