OM Yoga and Lifestyle Magazine

Double December!

This is the third time this year I had the opportunity to work with the wonderful team at OM Yoga Magazine in London, England.  To top it off, my covers (all 3) were of dear friends who in inspire me daily, and who I am excited to celebrate.

Desi Bartlett (www.desibarlett.com) graced the cover of OM in May and she and I originally met four years ago when she was my prenatal yoga teacher.

Bobby Buoncristiano (robertj215.com)  is December's OM For Men cover model and he continues to impress me as a top male model, a fitness expert, and as a great Dad to our little Kai.

Anne Judson-Yager (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1022440/), December's International OM Yoga cover model is not only a Bikram regular, a talented yogi and Pilates Instructor, she is also one of my best friends.




Happy Holidays... here's to yoga, friends, and love!

Natiya

Comments

Popular Posts