OM Magazine May Cover By Natiya Guin of the inspiring yoga instructor and friend, Desi Bartlett!

The OM Yoga and Lifestyle Magazine shipment arrived to London today and will be in our local stores (Barnes and Nobles, Whole Foods, etc.) next week.  Please consider ordering a subscription to this fabulous international yoga magazine. Desi and I also partnered with OM for the upcoming August Cover!

www.ommagazine.com

www.desibartlett.com

Thank you to the wonderful team who helped Desi and I with this fun and beautiful shoot.  My daughter Kai helped delegate the roles for the shoot and make sure everyone was on task (she is two and half years old), Deb did everything from lighting (she is a true reflectorologist), stand in modeling, food purchasing, to Kai rangling (reducing baby foot prints on our set).  Peter (my yoga pal) assisted me on set, and Eric flew from Arizona to view the final images and let us know when we could wrap up!

 Thank you to my mom who always supports my art and who taught me yoga, and to our family who have patiently listened to me talk about this magazine cover since we took the images back in September.

    Kai's Dad, Bobby,  helped me with the creative vision for this shoot and was enthusiastic every step of the way. I'd like to plan a shoot with him for OM's Men's magazine in the near future. www.robertj215.com

    Desi was was my prenatal yoga instructor three years ago...she made an immediate positive influence in my life then, keeping me calm and healthy in preparation for Kai's arrival..and she continues to be a great source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Thank you.

More from behind the scenes coming soon...

With appreciation,

Natiya

Comments

Popular Posts